Thursday 9 September 2010

This is no toy its a monster





Ok so I started filming my viedow reviewes yesterday and It took me over a houre to get the blasted thing out of the box and my god is it hevey my arm is killing me from holding it and I'm 21 I have no ider how a child was expeted to hold this and moveing the joints is a horror the onley way I could describe it is its like the joints are made of old rusty hingises there nerily in moveribile thro the crowen is a nice touch and allthro its sises is the selling point of this figer I now find I dont have any where to put it where it will fit. If like me owening a Galaxy force / cybertron starscream is a must get the smaller Galaxy force one even thor its smaller and costs allmost the same its more fun easer to transform and it fits all most any where.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PSN ID

Cyberleader2000 Trophy Card