Monday 2 May 2011

Tron Legecy more like Tron scured up Legecy


OMG this film sucked ok it was prety it had good grafick it evan had a good plot well it would have if not for the facket they marketed it as a sequel if they had said it was a remake yea I would have been happey but ooooooo no they said it was a sequle and what worses it does not evan make sens as a sequele. Im sorie but im one who loves disjointed films for hevens sacke I love the Gundam F91 film but this makes the Gundam F91 film make sens.

ok im going off on a tangent here lets start from the begining my problems with this film 1 whay doset the main chateres farther say he made the system foirgive me if i am wrong ive noot seen the originil film in years but no he did not secondley what the hell is up with the clones thats just plain stupid 3 why the f%$# did the farther age and not the clones if there his copies they shoud age as well fore um I thort the place was called tron not a person also for a chater to be named arfter a film he shure did not have much to do in the film. ok look I could go on about what has anoyed me about this film but I wouint lets just say if you want to watch a cool bright flashey film or if you have not seen the originil film this film is great if plot bugs you then may be avoide.

Marking the film purley on its on not evan condecering its predeser which I like a hell of a lot more I give it 7 out of 10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PSN ID

Cyberleader2000 Trophy Card