Tuesday 10 May 2011

THOR 3D


Today I went and saw Thor in 3D and let me say well worth seeing in 3D. so I was in awe at seeing this film it was visichily a masterpice they spared no expens with custoum desine and spechil efects and I have to say they have come a long way sins they made the X-men films the actors they used seamed perfacket for there roles and the script was berilient.

thro not the most serious film it handled it well with the jokes by not going over the top but still kepet you laughting for most of it. the achion seens were abouth and beyound what I expeted all in all this film beat my expetachions in every way.

I dont want to say much so as not to spoile the plot but If you like me have not had much experins with the chater Thor then this is a good place to start and evan if you not realy a marvle fan its still worth a look as a stand alone film its trule excelent and unlike some of the outher marvle films it dosnet make you go "hurreny up and get to a fight seen all redy".

all in all I give it a 10 out of 10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PSN ID

Cyberleader2000 Trophy Card