Friday 27 August 2010

Gundam Wing Anime Legends



Ok arfter amazons ridikiulus claim of takeing from the 16th of argust till the 5th of setember my dvd turned up a fue days ago well most of them but the I want to talk about have arived now I was woundering why amazon had not atachily put up picheres of the Gundam Wing Anime Legends DVD coveres till I saw them my selves they are teribile beyound belifth as you can see from the picheres they look like the took the picheres off divant art from some who can draw okish

2 comments:

staticgirl said...

Ha ha ha

Love that diss: "they look like the took the picheres off divant art from some who can draw okish "

I totally know what you mean. :D :D

Cyberleader2000 said...

glad you liked my blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PSN ID

Cyberleader2000 Trophy Card